Sunday, January 13, 2013

Categorical Loaf


Ever have one of those days where you know you are supposed to blog, but you cant really think of anything to blog about? So instead you blog about not being able to blog about anything, resulting in a droll bit of boring blog prose…. Yeah that’s my day today.

So lets see… usually when its been a slow week for me personally, I look back over the past few weeks and sum up different personal stories as advice for potential new New Yorkers... But I haven’t really discovered anything new or worthwhile in awhile that would benefit others. I guess you just have slow days, right?

A lot of projects I am working on are still happening, but nothing super major has occurred with them that would be interesting to report on, just lots of little necessary steps. And no one really wants to hear me blog about getting health benefits and signing W-4’s, do they?

So I guess what I am saying is that sometimes life isn't super interesting, or super exciting. It just is. You trudge through the boring parts of it to get to the exciting bits. That’s where I am at right now. I have my metaphorical snow boots on and I am trudging through the proverbial snow banks to the allegorical grocery store of life in search of…the…categorical loaf of bread? I have no clue where I am going with this… ANYWAYS.

2013. The year of creativity. Lets make something awesome. Share it with everyone. So in lieu of anything interesting in this blog post, here is a poem I wrote. Just now. For you. Until Next Time!

Life loves little moments.
Moments defined
Not by bangs,
w00ts,
Or celebration.
But by silence,
Stillness,
And simplicity.
Live Life’s Little Moments.


1 comment:

  1. Real life is in the small stuff. Real love is boring most of the time...except that you learn to think of boring as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Widgets