Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crazy Busy

It has been a pretty crazy busy week for me over here, which is why this blog post will be a short one. Of the past 4 days I have logged 48 hours in tech rehearsals. 12 hour rehearsals every day since Wednesday. It has been an enlightening, challenging, and exhilarating experience, to say the least.

For those of you have don't know, I am working on a show at The Flea theatre: Restoration Comedy by Amy Freed, directed by Ed Sylvanus Iskandar. There is so much that I have learned on this production that I want to take and apply to my directing style, I scarce can even think of it all to put in this blog post. The main thing that I have learned is how powerful a show can become when all the actors are invested in it. The stakes are higher, the risks are bigger, and the company is stronger. I cannot wait for this show to open and see how audiences react to the powerful show that we all have created. Check out the promo video!



I wish I could write more to you all! but the fact is I am exhausted and need sleep. But more exciting things are beginning to happen! Check back next week for some news I cant wait to share with you all!


"Kiki, so, so 
We, we, no no! "
-Lets have a kiki, Scissor Sisters 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widgets